5 Easy Ways To Be A Great Diaper Fluffer
Let’s talk about fluffing... more precisely the importance of adult diaper fluffing!
I mean, what did you think we’d be talking about?
Most of us think of wearing adult diapers as wholesome fun or a relaxing activity rather than a few moments to strap on a fresh nappy and waddle about. There’s something to be said about taking a little extra time and enjoying your diapers as part of an encompassing experience, especially when procuring some of the cutest and positively dapper adult diapers around; receiving your very own case of ABU premium crinkle-crack is just the beginning to #littlelife.
Before we get all excited about wrapping up in some of the most adorable and reliable adult diapers evah, let’s talk about a pair of obvious topics that show up on everyone’s must have list, absorbency and an all-time fan-favorite, the fluff factor. Everyone knows a diaper with more poof power is gonna tackle these “accidents” we all seem to have from time to time, and no matter how small or big they are, ABU’s diapers are packed with the proof to poof your floof!
During our quest for the ultimate poof power we’ll discover a couple of tips and tricks from some experts who weighed in, so let’s wrap up in our favorite flavor of crinkly goodness and take a peek at a few simple tips for some seriously stupendous fluffing habits.
Here’s 5 ways to ensure you’re getting the fluffiest mileage out of your crinkle:
- Proof your diapers, no, literally let them breathe. Take a couple, or a whole pack of diapers out of the package and store them in a dry, well ventilated area for a few days. A dresser drawer works great! Who doesn’t want to have a drawer full of diapers?
- Give them a shake! You heard me, grab each end of your diaper and shuffle it back and forth. It’ll fluff up the inner material and let all the special layers breathe, letting everything inside space out and perform the way it was designed to, it really works!
- Hot Dog your crinkle. This folding method is all about absorption, honest. Make a fold along the length of your diaper, doing so creates a channel, giving any “unfortunate accidents” a path to evenly disperse and absorb across your diaper’s landing zone. This method helps to increase the effectiveness of your diaper’s performance, a much thankful tip for those who enjoy making use of all that advertised premium capacity!
- Put some crinkle in your…Crinkle, seriously. Bunch it up, give it a squeeze, show that inner fluff you mean business, a good hand massage will loosen up the tightly compacted fibers that get squished during manufacture and packaging. Most often diapers are pressed and squeezed into packs to save space, so give them a little air!
- Stuff your diaper with ABU PowerUps! Upgrade your padded experience with a diaper booster made for your ABU diapers! Your poof-power will be noticeably increased, capacity, wicking, and absorption all get a big boost worth those extra pennies. This method is worth looking into if you seek those poof-filled fluff-packed memories.
Now that we’ve seen a few ideas to get the most out of your crinkle, you’re welcome to experiment with your own methods and find what works best for you; we’d love to hear about them over on the ABU Twitter page or Facebook wall, see you there kiddos!